Soliant Health is seeking to interview and hire for one of our facilities in the City of Brooklyn for a Medical Lab Technologist. Soliant Health is a leading contract/travel agency that staffs Healthcare employees across the entire U.S.
What are we looking for?
- A generalist that is ASCP certified
- Committed to a 13 week contract
- 40 guaranteed hours per week
- Flexibility and adaptability as we need you to help relieve the full-timers there.
- Team-player personality.
What do we offer?
- Travel stipends (for those who Qualify)
- 401k and Health Benefits
- Get paid every week
- Opportunity to grow your career and build a phenomenal resume.
If you are SERIOUSLY interested and believe this would be a great fit for you please take the time to complete the next steps below as it will help you proceed faster in this competitive hiring process.
2.Complete our skills checklist and list Octavian as the recruiter- soliant.com/skillschecklist/
If you are looking for any other Respiratory or Medical Laboratory jobs in the State or U.S. please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Senior Account Executive
Medical Lab Technologist & Respiratory Specialist
5550 Peachtree Pkwy Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement