Medical Technologist Travel Contract
Soliant is searching for an experienced Medical Technologist for a travel contract in McCall, ID.
See more job details below and apply today!
· 3x12’s Day Shift
· 36 hours per week
· Start Date: 2-4 weeks post-offer
· 13 Week Contract with possibility of extension
· 2+ years of experience working as a Medical Technologist Generalist.
· In-depth knowledge of core lab, strong blood bank, and basic phlebotomy skills required.
· ASCP or AMT Certification
· Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related degree.
Apply now to this position or send your resume to [email protected] today to learn about other travel positions available in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement