Medical Technologist Travel Contract
Soliant is searching for an experienced Medical Technologist for a travel contract in Philadelphia, PA.
Check out museums and other historical sites when you work as a travel medical technologist here in Pennsylvania. See more job details below and apply today!
· Generalist – proficiency on every bench.
· 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; 8-hour Night Shifts
· 40 hours per week
· 1+ years of experience working as a Medical Technologist Generalist
· In-depth knowledge of every bench in the lab and strong blood bank skills.
· ASCP or AMT Certification
· Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Apply now to this position or send your resume to [email protected] today to learn about other travel positions available in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement