Medical Technologist Travel Contract
Soliant is searching for an experienced Medical Technologist for a travel contract in Bel Air, MD.
Enjoy all the fun things Bel Air has to offer when you take a travel assignment in Maryland. See more job details below and apply today!
· Generalist – proficiency on every bench.
· 11:00 pm – 7:30 am; 8-hour Night Shifts
· 40 hours per week
· 1+ years of experience working as a Medical Technologist Generalist
· In-depth knowledge of every bench in the lab and strong blood bank skills.
· ASCP or AMT Certification
· Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Apply now to this position or send your resume to [email protected] today to learn about other travel positions available in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement