Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologist living in Denver, CO and looking to work in an education setting! Soliant is working with a local public school, and is seeking a contract SLP for the remainder of the school year.
- Weekly contracted hours: 40 hours (for a 5-day work week)
- Openings available for elementary, middle or high school caseloads: reasonable consideration will be made for candidates' clinical preferences. (Please note that versatility and flexibility are also highly desired traits for contract therapists)
- Contract term: typically ends with the end of the school year (early June), with options for renewal being discussed in May
As a school-based SLP, duties include:
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
Additional details of Soliant contract:
- This is a W2 position
- Candidates typically do not work or bill on school holidays
- Hourly pay ranges from $32-$50
- Soliant offers medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Colorado Department of Education certificate for SLPs
Interested? Please apply by using the form below or email your resume directly to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome inquiries as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement