Soliant is arranging interviews for Special Education Teachers on behalf of a Michigan school district near Nottawa. They are seeking a full-time teacher for the 23/24 school year.
As a member of the Soliant team you will have access to discipline-specific support through the duration of your employment. You will also be assigned a specific account executive that will act as your personal advocate through the school year.
- Required: Special Education Teacher license in Michigan
- Newly licensed Special Education Teachers are welcome!
- Elementary caseload
- Start August 14th 2023
- Adapt general education lessons for students of varying abilities
- Assist students with developmental and cognitive delays
- Provide a supportive, inclusive learning environment
- Monitor student progress
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Competitive compensation (W2)
- Exceptional district with excellent support from colleagues and leadership
- Premium insurance options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with employer match
- Travel stipends and mileage
Soliant is a recruiting agency that places high-quality candidates in high-quality positions. We negotiate your pay, hours, and other incidentals so you can focus on helping students in need.
For direct consideration for this or any other Soliant position please reach out to Adrianna through her contact information below. You may expect a response within 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement