Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Michigan. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MI
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- MUST be ASHA certified
- Hours: Full-time
- 35-40 hours a week
- Full School Year
- Caseload of choice: either High school, or K-8th
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Benefits (For onsite only)
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement