Michigan Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Sep.-Dec.
Lansing, MI 10 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year in Michigan.
- Full time
- 9/6/22-12/16/22 (Covering Maternity Leave)
- Completely Virtual Position.
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Education: Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensure: American Speech and Language Association (ASHA) CCC’s completed, must be Michigan state issued.
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement