Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with a supportive education community located in Cumberland, IN.
This is a suburban-rural community boasting a close-knit Special Education department. Both entry-level or mid career SLPs seeking a change of setting will find lots of resources for all of their questions here!
Details of the position below:
- Work with Middle and High School students
- Some AAC experience is preferred
- Knowledge of language disorders in school aged populations helpful
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
- Indiana SLP license
- Department of Education certificate
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement