Calling all Kansas licensed Special Education Teacher we have school openings right now, for this upcoming school year for a on-site position based in the St. Paola, KS. This administration of the school is incredibly supportive and eager to step into e-learning and teletherapy as soon as possible.
- Multiple caseloads to choose from
- On-site position
- Elementary students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- 2022-2023 school year position
- Interviewing asap!
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Masters degree in Special Education
- Requires Kansas Special Education teaching license
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement