Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district in East Haven, CT, and is seeking a contract SLP to work with Middle School students for the remainder of the school year.
The applicant will be focused only on direct therapy--this is a fantastic opportunity for any clinicians who like more contact time, and less paperwork.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Consulting with Special Education staff on the speech and language goals defined in Individualized Education Programs
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Connecticut SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement