Calling on School Psychologist who are looking to work in the greater area of Nashville, TN! Soliant has partnered with an awesome education community to place a school psychologist for this school year.
Why you should work with this team: this is a group of nine psychologists servicing the entire district, and who seek a colleague who shares their values of "ethics, integrity, fidelity and student advocacy."
We seek applicants who are familiar with providing psychological and educational services on a Response to Intervention (RTI) model, and who can quickly learn to use IEP Online and Easy IEP (if they are not already familiar with the software).
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
To provide psychology services in Tennessee schools, applicants would need to be nationally certified, or eligible for a Practitioner School Service Personnel credential from the Tennessee Department of Education.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement