Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Minnesota. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MN
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- Hours: Full-time
- Caseload determined on an interview based on experience
- Full School Year
- Onsite only
- End date: Depending on if we have any applicants - would like to at least do quarterly contracting which would be November 4th (will re-evaluate for candidate who wants longer term)
- Scheduled Hours: 8-4
- Number of days a week needed: 3-5
- Number of buildings: 3
- Approximate caseload size/ages: 40, K-4 for 50%, 8-12 for 50%
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement