Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a school based job near Andover, MN. This is a full time contract job starting as soon as possible to finish out the school year. Applicants will also be eligible for future placement.
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- Onsite Position (Virtual positions may be available)
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement