Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Minnesota. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MN
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- Must have liability insurance by the start date!
- 2 years of schools experience required
- Must pass tech screen
- Full Time
- Onsite only
- Full School Year of 2022-2023
- PreK Caseload
- This is a 1099 position
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement