Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the area of Minnetonka, MN! Soliant is working with a local school district to place an SLP, specializing with Early Childhood program participants.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills
AAC device expertise is a big plus. Additional details about the position will be shared during a direct interview with program co-ordinators, after a successful phone screening with Soliant.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Minnesota license in Speech-Language Pathology
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement