Soliant Health is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist in Bethany, MO for this school year for a teletherapy position. The district is looking to hire someone who is passionate about helping students progress. The district is interviewing now, so apply below!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- State Licensure
- Provide comprehensive and appropriate evaluations.
- Document Student progress and develop instructional component according to the results of the evaluation.
- Provide therapeutic intervention with students to enhance students’ performance.
- Great pay package.
- Health insurance available.
- Relocation & travel stipends provided.
- CEU reimbursement.
Please contact Madison for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 274-5715 or apply below and send a resume to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement