Soliant has partnered with a rural school district located about 45 minutes outside of Montgomery, AL to place a Speech-Language Pathology for the next school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Cover 2-3 buildings close to each other
- SLPs must be familiar with SETS and be able to bill Medicaid
- Caseload numbers could range from 55-60
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply; we seek SLPs who, in addition to having up-to-date clinical knowledge, also work well with the students and staff.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, and completing paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Applicants must hold a valid Alabama SLP license in order to start the assignment.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement