One of our accredited clients in Grand Forks, North Dakota are looking for an MT/MLT to step into a contract role in the laboratory. This Soliant client is located just outside of the Minnesota border. The qualifications and job details are below.
- ASCP or AMT
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- ND state license
- 2 years of experience required
- Full Time
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
At Soliant Healthcare, we firmly believe that our travelers are the heartbeat of our organization, and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Whether you are interested in this job or any other position you see online, please give me a call or text at (770) 325-0340 to learn about what’s available for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement