URGENT FILL: Behavior Technicians / Yontocket, CA Area
A School District near the Yontocket, CA Area is in need of multiple Behavior Technicians. Interested Applicants Should Apply Quickly as Interviews Are Now Being Conducted! You must have experience with Behavior Intervention training to be considered for this position.
- Full Time / 37.5 Hours Weekly
- 1:1 Caseloads – Multiple age groups available
- Assignment Dates: Full 22/23 school year
- Interviewing/Offering NOW!
- Very Supportive School District
- CPI Training
- Behavior Intervention Training
- First Aid Training
- Schools Experience Preferred
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Chloe Mui at (678) 748-5301 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement