Multiple Openings 22-23 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Full Time or Part Time Fairfield, CT
Fairfield, CT 18 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Fairfield, CT who has a full time or part time contract position open for a SLP-CCC/CFY for next school year of 2022-2023.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology / Communication Disorders
- An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Connecticut
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Full time or Part Time Full school year
- Caseload: (# of students & grade level discussed on interview)
- Open to New Grads, encouraged to apply!
- Quick interview process!
DO NOT APPLY OF YOU'RE NOT A SLP-CCC/CFY
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement