Multiple Openings for Special Education Teachers for the '23-24 School Year - Bluffton, SC
Bluffton , SC 17 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
We are actively interviewing for multiple Special Education Teachers to start with our school district for the 2023-2024 school year. Please see details below:
Location: Bluffton, SC
- Contract Position
- Start/End Date: August 21st, 2023-June 5th, 2024
- Caseload Options:
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Zoom Interview
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/ Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active South Carolina Special Education Teaching License
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Weekly Pay (W2)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
If this opportunity fits what you are looking for, apply and send an updated resume. Feel free to reach out to my direct office number at 678-951-0823 if you have any further questions or would like to learn more about expediting the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement