Multiple Openings for Special Education Teachers for this '23-24 School Year -Kent, WA
Kent , WA 5 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
We are actively seeking enthusiastic Special Education Teachers (SPED) for this upcoming school year. Please see details below:
Location: Kent, WA
- Contract Position
- Full Time | 37.5 hours
- Start/End Date: August 23rd, 2023-June 14th, 2024
- Caseload Options:
- Multiple needs and caseloads
- Pay Range: $36-44/hr (negotiable)
- Zoom Interview
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/ Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Washington Special Education Teaching License
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Weekly Pay (W2)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
APPLY TODAY! If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about expediting the interview process, feel free to reach out to my office number at 678-951-0823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement