Multiple Openings! Paraprofessional Needed in Benicia, CA for this School Year!
Benicia, CA 12 days agoApply Now
We are looking for a compassionate paraprofessional for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year to assist our teachers with classroom lessons, activities, organization, and management, as well as assisting special needs students.
- Full time
- 22/23 School Year
- PreK- 12th grad openings
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Letter of Recommendation)
- NCLB Compliance ((NCLB Compliance - 48 units of college credit or passing of the NCLB/Para Educator examination or equivalent))
- Other (Proof of COVID Vaccination)
- Proof of HS Graduation ((HS Diploma, GED or Equivalent)
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement