*Multiple Openings/Hiring ASAP* Paraprofessional, 22-23 school year, Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA 6 days agoApply Now
We are looking for a compassionate paraprofessional for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year to assist our teachers with classroom lessons, activities, organization, and management, as well as assisting special needs students.
- 6.5 hours per day
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- At least 18 years old and hold a high school diploma or GED.
- AA degree or 72 quarter/48 semester college credits. Transcripts must on file to be considered for an interview.
- Successful completion of the ETS ParaPro Assessment will be accepted in lieu of college credits. Proof of score must be submitted as part of your application.
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement