Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Multiple OTs needed for the 2023/24 School Year near Topeka, KS
We are hiring an Occupational Therapist to provide services and support to our school district partner near Topeka, KS
Location: Topeka, Kansas
- Full Time
- Start date: 23/24 School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- Assessing the student s physical, communication and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan.
- Helping children take part in everyday activities based on their unique circumstances.
- Reviewing the student s progress and adapting the treatment accordingly.
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- KS OT License
- Schools experience preferred.
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
If you are a highly motivated Occupational Therapist looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement