In Stillwater, Minnesota there are multiple needs for Paraprofessionals to work for the 2022-2023 School Year. This is a full-time position, and for more information, please see details below!
Job Requirements include a High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or a Passed Paraprofessional Certification.
- Full Time
- Multiple Openings
- Caseload | Elementary & High Schoolers
- 1:1 for 9th Grade Males, Autism Spectrum
- 1:1 for 10th grade Female, Down Syndrome (Female Needed)
- 2 Elementary School Needs
- Start date | August 29, 2022
- End Date | June 7, 2023
We offer our Candidates Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance, Competitive Compensation, and Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit.
Please apply with your most recent resume below, and if you have any questions, please reach out to me via my contact information below!
Educational Talent Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement