Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
Multiple School Psychs Needed near Newton, NH for 2023/2024 SY
We are currently seeking qualified School Psychologists for the 2023-2024 school year. The School Psychologist will be responsible for providing services to students onsite.
Location: Newton, New Hampshire
Full Time (possible Part-Time): 33.75 hrs/week (6.75 hrs/day)
Start: 23/24 SY
- Caseload: K-12
- Administer psychological assessments and interpret results.
- Provide individual and group counseling to students.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to support student learning and social-emotional well-being.
- completing student evaluations/ assessments and joining IEP and evaluation meetings
- This position would involve days at different schools within district.
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology.
- Must hold an active NH School Psychology State License.
- Prior experience in a school setting strongly preferred.
- District requires fingerprints-district will send candidate for fingerprinting.
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
If you are a highly motivated School Psychologist looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement