Soliant is seeking a qualified School Social Worker for the 2022-2023 school year in the Pontiac, MI area. Must have valid license in the state of Michigan. The school is open to new graduates and is motivated to find an applicant to employ quickly.
- Full Time- either 8:20am to 4:00pm or 7:25am to 2:30pm
- Competitive pay
- ASAP- June 2023
- K-12 Caseload
- Providing Special Education services, evaluations, crisis and trauma support, FBA's and BIP's
- Would prefer fully licensed SW (LMSW) but willing to consider LLMSW if necessary
- MDE Endorsement for School Social Work Required
Responsibilities will be to provide group services, and address behavioral and social emotional difficulties. More details of responsibilities and day to day expectations will be detailed during interview. Prefer applicants who have experience as a social worker in schools. Also open to new graduates ready to learn and grow in the position. If you are interested, please see the following form to complete application and then contact Kristin Moore.
Do not hesitate to contact Kristin Moore to ensure your name and resume get through to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement