We are currently hiring Special Education Teachers who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students with special needs. If you're passionate about creating inclusive learning environments and helping students succeed, we encourage you to apply.
- Type: Full-Time (30-35 hours/week)
- Caseload: To be discussed during the interview
- Pay Range: $27-37/Hourly
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Cultivate a supportive and inclusive learning environment that fosters student engagement and growth.
- Provide differentiated instruction and adapt teaching strategies to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Assess and monitor student progress, documenting achievements, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers, specialists, and parents to ensure effective communication and coordination of services.
- Utilize a variety of instructional techniques, materials, and resources to enhance student learning and engagement.
- Incorporate assistive technology and adaptive equipment as needed to facilitate student participation and independence.
- Monitor and address students' social-emotional development, behavior management, and self-regulation skills.
- Provide ongoing feedback and support to students, celebrate their achievements, and foster a positive learning environment.
- Must be Rhode Island Department of Education certified.
- Master's degree in Special Education.
- Valid teaching certification or credential in Special Education.
- Experience working with young children with special needs.
- Knowledge of developmental milestones and best practices in early childhood special education.
- Familiarity with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and the ability to develop and implement them effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and support staff.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with young children with diverse learning needs.
- Ability to create a positive, inclusive, and nurturing classroom environment.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans.
- 401k retirement plan with an employer match.
- Tax-free stipends available to eligible candidates.
Upon submitting your application, contact Lucy Malone at (678) 459-1104 for next steps. You can also email me at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement