Details: Multiple Openings; Contact Lucy for Details
Position Type: Full-Time (30-35 hours/week)
Caseload: Discussed during Interview
Pay range: $27-37/Hourly
- Developing and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and growth.
- Providing differentiated instruction and adapting teaching strategies to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Assessing and monitoring student progress, documenting achievements, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other teachers, specialists, and parents to ensure effective communication and coordination of services.
- Utilizing a variety of instructional techniques, materials, and resources to enhance student learning and engagement.
- Incorporating assistive technology and adaptive equipment as needed to facilitate student participation and independence.
- Monitoring and addressing students' social-emotional development, behavior management, and self-regulation skills.
- Providing ongoing feedback and support to students, celebrating their achievements, and fostering a positive learning environment.
- Must be Rhode Island Department of Education certified
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Valid teaching certification or credential in Special Education.
- Experience working with young children with special needs.
- Knowledge of developmental milestones and best practices in early childhood special education.
- Familiarity with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and the ability to develop and implement them effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and support staff.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with young children with diverse learning needs.
- Ability to create a positive, inclusive, and nurturing classroom environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify.
Upon submitting your application, contact Lucy Malone at (678) 459-1104 for next steps. You can also email me at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement