Multiple Speech Language Pathologist Openings (Minneapolis, MN)
Minneapolis, MN 6 days agoApply Now
About the position:
- First Opening
- Elementary school
- Mostly PreK
- 2 other SLPs on campus
- Second Opening
- High school caseload
- September through October
Administrators will assign caseloads based on the best fit for the applicant's preference and expertise. The administrators will also give additional details about the district during the interview.
- Minnesota SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Please apply by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement