Soliant is working with a big school community near Glendale, AZ, seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the coming school year.
- 22/23 school year
- Caseload approx. 70 students and supervising an SLPA
Additional details about the district, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- Arizona SLP License
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Works closely with other program staff members to develop and maintain curriculums and standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement