Multiple Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) 2023-2024 school year in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ 13 days agoApply Now
Job Description: We are currently seeking multiple Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) for the 2023-2024 school year in Phoenix, AZ. Two SLPs are needed for the Elementary Campus, and one SLP is needed for the Upper Campus. As an SLP, you will be responsible for providing speech and language services to students, assessing and diagnosing communication disorders, and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to support students' communication needs.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in individual or group sessions.
- Target areas such as articulation, language development, fluency, and social communication.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to implement strategies and accommodations in the classroom.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjust therapy plans as needed, and provide ongoing communication to stakeholders.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input regarding students' speech and language needs.
- Provide consultation and training to teachers and staff on implementing effective communication strategies.
- Stay current with research and best practices in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Valid license or certification in Speech-Language Pathology in Arizona.
- Previous experience in a school or pediatric setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of assessment and intervention techniques for a variety of communication disorders.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Passion for supporting students' communication development.
If you are a qualified and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in students' lives, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any supporting documentation through the designated application process.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement