Muskogee, OK: Part-time SLPA (Speech-Language Pathology Assistant)
Muskogee, OK 15 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Calling on SLPAs in the area of Muskogee, OK! Soliant has partnered with a small school district 30 miles away to place a part-time SLPA.
Details of the position:
- Part-time (2 days per week)
- Work with preschool to 4th grade students
- Start; ASAP
- End: end of school year
- Assist with coverage of caseload that district SLPs are not able to cover
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
The schedule is full- or part-time. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Valid OK license as an SLPA
- Experience in school settings, or in pediatric outpatient settings, preferred.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement