One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located in Naperville, IL, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
The position is full-time, and applicants will be working with children in the Early Childhood program. Additional details about the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
- Illinois SLP license
- Professional Educators License (PEL) for SLPs
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement