New school-based opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) job in Narragansett, Rhode Island
A school district located in Narragansett, RI has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entirety of the current school year.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Full time hours
- Elementary caseload
- The full school year
- Accepting candidates with CCC’s and CFY’s
- RI license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement