We are currently seeking Nebraska licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district near Fremont that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire 3 SLPs who are available full-time and have schools experience.
In-person or tele-therapy (if experienced).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Full Time
- Testing Students
- Case Management
- IEP Meetings
- 1:1 Therapy
- Benefits available
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement