Need a Licensed Occupational Therapist in Saugerties, NY for the 2023-2024 School Year
Saugerties, NY 15 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
We are interviewing for a Licensed Occupational Therapist to work in our school district for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year in Saugerties, NY. Please see details below:
Location: Saugerties, NY
What is required:
- Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active New York State Licensure
- Schools experience
Details about the position:
- Contract Position
- Full Time | 30 hours a week
- Start/End Date: September 5th, 2023- June 28th, 2024
- Caseload Details:
- K-12th Grade
- Multiple school sites (not all in one day, but spread throughout the week)
- Pay Range:$30-45/hr (negotiable)
- Onsite only
- Zoom Interview
- Knowledge of occupational therapy theories, models of practice, principles, and evidence-based practice.
- Ability to recognize occupational performance deficits in the areas of personal care, student role/ interactive skills, processing skills, play, community integration and written communication.
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the child.
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Educate and demonstrate (verbally or written) therapy techniques to parents that can be incorporated into the home.
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Dental, Vision and Health Benefits
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits what you are looking for, apply below with your updated resume. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you want to learn more about ensuring an interview for yourself. My office number is 678-951-0823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement