Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Pleasant Lake MA area for Full-Time Speech language Pathologist (SLP) Positions. This is an ideal position for therapists who love working in a school setting & providing speech therapy services to children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Interviewing Now!! Quick Offer!!
- Full- time: M-F 8:30 to 3:25
- Start/End Date: 8/31/2022 6/21/2023 w/o snow days
- Caseload: approximately 35 grades 5-7
- Masters in Speech Pathology
- Must have active/Pending State License
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement