A great school district near Lacey, WA has needs for a certified school nurse for the new school year. 22/23SY
School is ready to interview!
Job details & Requirements:
Start date/School Hours: TBD
Hours worked/week (excluding lunch breaks):
- Full time (30-35 hours per week)
- Full school year
- Accompanies technology dependent students to and from school when medical status is considered at risk for life threatening event during transport; uses skilled nursing judgment.
- Performs standard physical health care procedures; tests and records vision, weight, hearing, scoliosis, and immunization status of students.
- Assembles, organizes, and maintains student health records, files, and supplies.
- Administers first aid, CPT, and emergency care to students who are sick or injured; notifies school nurse, administrator, and parents, as required. Completes accident and suspected child abuse reports, as required.
- If student is absent--will be working in the health services office.
Only qualified candidates need apply
Email [email protected] or call 678-748-5302 for more information after applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement