Soliant Health is search for an Endoscopy Nurse to take a 13-week travel assignment in the Boston, Massachusetts!
Endoscopy nurses assist doctors with endoscopic procedures. Their primary responsibilities include answering patient questions and addressing their concerns, observing patient vital signs, and administering the necessary patient medication.
- 2+ years PACU, ICU, or ED Telemetry post sedation experience required
- Must be able to independently read and interpret telemetry strips
- Massachusetts RN license required
- Shift: Days
- BLS required
If this is the job for you and you’re ready to move forward, please call or text me at (770)225-3196 along with emailing me a copy of your most recent resume and three professional references. Also, please complete the skills checklist below for your specific specialty.
Account Executive – Recruiter
Cell: (770) 225-3196
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement