Are you an Speech Language Pathologist that enjoys working in a school-setting with kids? Soliant partners with school districts around the United States to contract SLPs to schools in need of services.
Name where you want to go!
Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Seattle, Baltimore, Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco, Denver, Boston, Jacksonville, Chicago, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Detroit: all have current available positions.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
- If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for the state you want to go!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Darrell Powers ([email protected]). Feel free to also contact Darrell Powers directly at 770-325-0225.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement