Soliant is seeking an exceptional LPN to work 1:1 with a student who is medically complex and has a seizure disorder.
- Hours: 8:45 AM to 2:45 PM
- Applicant will ride the bus with the student
- Student is 10 years old, medically complex, and has seen an increase in seizures
- Applicant will be responsible for monitoring and administering emergency medication
- Support student with academics in the classroom
We seek applicants who can follow plans of care closely, work well under pressure, and have experience working with children with complex conditions.
- Current LPN license
- All candidates will complete fingerprinting, TB test and a drug screen before the start of their assignment. Additional health screenings may be required by the School District.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I can also be reached at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement