We need an NP to help out between Monday and Friday, with the exception of Tuesday (no work offered). Work 16-24 hours in a week. Half day shifts available. See mostly adult patients, with an occassional 5-10 year old. We need family or adult trained candidates with two years of family practice or primary care work experience in an outpatient setting.
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Weekly pay
• Direct deposit
• Paid travel
• Paid housing
• Locum Tenens and Employed Opportunities, local per diem work
• Government and Commercial contracts
• Short term and long term assignments
• Flexible scheduling
• No long term commitments or exclusivity requirement
NJ licensed NP, adult or family trained. No background issues.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Registered Nurse Practitioner) RN - Atlanta, GAAtlanta, GA
We make lives better for those that make lives better . We are in need of a Nurse Practitioner...
Travel Registered Nurse (Acute Care Nurse Practitioner) RN - Chinle, AZChinle, AZ
Soliant is looking for a Travel Acute Care Nurse Practitioner for a 13week assignment in Chinle,...