Do you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate full time SLP to provide services for a beautiful community located around the Aurora, KS area.
The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible.
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- K-12 (exact caseload determined by director)
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- License and Certifications in Kansas
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
Apply below or email your resume to Olivia Badie at [email protected] Please feel free to contact me by call, text or e-mail regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement