Soliant Health is search for a Cardiac Stepdown Nurse to take a 13-week travel assignment in the Columbus, Ohio!
- Manage and implement patient care for cardiovascular needs such as rapid atrial fibrillation, angina, and myocardial infarction
- Provide post operative care for the following: thoracic surgical, vascular bypass surgical, cardiac cath, coronary artery bypass graft, TAVR, carotid enterectomy, aortic abdominal aneurysm repair, GI postsurgical, valve replacement, pacemaker placement, vats, etc.
- Manage wound vacs and chest tubes based on patient needs and physician orders.
- Two years of relevant nursing experience
- Active Ohio RN license
- Shift: Nights
- BLS & ACLS required
If this is the job for you and you’re ready to move forward, please call or text me at (770)225-3196 along with emailing me a copy of your most recent resume and three professional references. Also, please complete the skills checklist below for your specific specialty.
Account Executive – Recruiter
Cell: (770) 225-3196
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement