Soliant is working with a school district in the Portales, New Mexico area in need of an Educational Diagnostician! This position is open for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opportunity and becoming a part of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Full-time, 22/23 school year
- K-12th Grade caseload (varying needs)
- Duties could include: testing, ARDs, IEPs, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- New Mexico Educational Diagnostician Certification
- Minimum of 1 year schools experience
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Pimenta by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement