New Occupational Therapist Position Available in Bainbridge Island, WA
Bainbridge Island, WA 27 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team on Bainbridge Island, WA. As an OT in our school district, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children with a wide range of needs.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of students’ motor, sensory, and perceptual abilities to determine their functional levels and needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to address each student’s specific goals and objectives.
- Deliver direct occupational therapy services to students in both individual and group settings.
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other team members to ensure therapy goals are integrated into the educational program and that students receive consistent support across settings.
- Contribute to the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and provide input on goals, accommodations, and modifications related to motor, sensory, and perceptual needs.
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed to ensure continued progress towards goals.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of therapy sessions, progress notes, and other relevant information.
- Attend meetings, conferences, and in-services as required.
- Possession of a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current Washington State license or eligibility for Washington State licensure.
- Experience working with children in a school setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of current OT theory and practice.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits package. We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!
Contact Matt Holliday at:
678 825 6625
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement