New Registered Behavior Technician Opportunity! Manchester, NH area
Manchester, NH 17 days agoApply Now
District director is ready to interview RBTs!
A school district near Manchester, New Hampshire needs a Registered Behavior Technician for an ASAP start. RBT would be working 1:1 with a middle school student. All services would take place on campus. No nights or weekends! Great daytime school hours!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Open to nationally registered behavior tecnicians.
- Caseload: 1:1
- Virtual interview process.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement